Monday, December 16, 2013

Remember that time Mom made your dress?!?

There has been a slight delay in production. We are waiting for our labels to arrive. They need to be sewn into all the garments during assembly and are currently held up due to bad weather. 

So while I was waiting around today I  thought I'd kill two birds with one stone and try out a new pattern while making my daughter a Christmas dress. Oops...kind of forgot about a dress for her!

I found some holiday fabric I bought when she was almost 1 1/2 years old. The plan was to make her a Christmas outfit. (She's now almost 3 1/2!) And since I didn't have the items on hand to make her the Ninja Turtle Christmas dress she requested...this will have to do! I used the holiday fabric for the skirt and thought I'd experiment with jersey knits for the top (bodice) of the dress. 

I'm not gonna lie, I love this crazy little number! However, I have a feeling that this will forever be known as...."Hey, remember that time mom made your Christmas dress?!?!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment